Multiple Parts and Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Parts and Trucks

OK, what started out as a personal stash of extra parts has become something that borders in the Junk Yard category. With that in mind. I have extra parts mostly IH pickups of the 60's (with 1 - 74 3/4 ton 2WD). Anyway instead of trying to describe them to you look at this link under 'Parts' & 'parts Rigs'

http://community.webshots.com/user/67yellowdog

There located in Kellogg Idaho
    Last edited by Yellowdog; 02-16-2003, 08:05 AM.
    Carl in Idaho

Smile this is as good as it gets

Carl, I need a left rear side window (the one behind the rear door) for my '67 Travelall, from the pics it looks like at least one of your parts Travs have an intact one. How much would you want for one? It would probably need to be really securely boxed so it didn't get broken in shipment (I live in Northern California).

Thanks!

Comment

I'm afraid the drivers side back glass (curved) has a small crack in the upper back corner of the glass

[email protected]
      Carl in Idaho

Comment

Ok, thanks for the quick reply Carl.

Comment

U Bet
          Carl in Idaho

Comment

74 Windshield

Hey there Yellowdog, I come from a family of IH fans. Was just searchin around and came across your listing.
            My brother needs a windshield for his 69 3/4 2wd. I saw the picture of the 74 and it looks like it is in pretty good shape. Please let me know of the condition. Thanks, JIMI

Comment

It has a chip in the bottom center that looks repairable. E-mail me at My Addy Subject: IH windshield.

Thank You
              Carl in Idaho

Comment

is that pt travellett box in good condition and would it fit on a 68 1100?
                harris

Comment

Yes they will fit but I have plans for all of my pickup boxes. Sorry
                  Carl in Idaho

Comment

Carl, do you have any of the following that I could use on my 62 Scout 80. Brake reservoir cap, right turn signal assembly, horn back plate, battery tray, water coolant cap, or door hinges. Thanks,
                    Rich

Comment

I have taken a deposit on the Scout 80 and 800 I can't sell anything off them Sorry
                      Carl in Idaho

Comment

Thanks for the reply Carl, I'll keep looking.

Comment

1210 P'UP

Just wanting to know if your blue '74 1210 has been spoken for yet? I'm over in spokane, and might be intersted in coming over for a look at some parts. Thanks Gary

Comment

Come on over. The carb is gone I took it off to put on the Scout II only to find it was broke by previous owner. E-mail me [email protected] for directions
                            Carl in Idaho

Comment

truck part

hi, I am looking for a part for my 74 2wd truck. It is the "stabilizer" bar for the front suspension. It is a bar with "ball joints" on both ends that runs from the lower swing arm back to the frame. Mine has snapped off, I believe the mount bolted to the frame is now now damaged as well. Please email me back at [email protected] Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X