WTS 152, three speed, transfer Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS 152, three speed, transfer Kansas

I'm going to pull the drivetrain and rear end out of my scout 80. It's not running, and I don't know anything about it. Best offer or trade for other scout or truck parts. Call text or email. 785 three four one 6267

Re: WTS 152, three speed, transfer Kansas

I am planning on doing the same thing although not sure about the rear end yet. If you don't mind can you say what drivetrain you are planning to install.

Comment

I have a Vortec 350, Turbo 400 Np 205. I'd like to build a 383 carb engine. I have other projects in front of this one but if I could get that drive line out and this one half way mocked up I'd have more room. I have the Scout II dana 44s under it now. I just know how I want to drive this, especially on the highway and the 152 wouldn't cut it.

Comment

That is going to be a very nice setup. I have Dana 27's and I know I would be more comfortable with 44's but I'm planning on going with the 27's and a Vortec V6 from a 2000 Blazer. I have no idea if there is anything else on the Blazer that could be used on the Scout. It is 4WD but don't know what components it has. Haven't torn into it yet. Good luck with your build.

Comment

Working...
        X