misc. parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misc. parts

I have a few parts i wouldn't mind getting rid of....
    2 x t-90 trannys w/ d18 transfer cases
    289/302 bellhousing adapter
    62' 289ci motor... a little tired but new head job
    4 banger international motor all ready for drop in
    random axles incl.:dana 44 front/rear with 4:10(not from scout)
    i have a short and full cap... can't decide which to keep...

My scout is a 62' and i am rebuilding/upgrading everything... i have a bunch of other misc. parts if anyone might need them...

Hey

I am doing the same thing with my 63,...I am in the same boat. Much of your stuff will probably fit mine and I am only like 3 hrs away...:)
    I will look it over and then let you know what I could use if you don't mind. I am missing a bunch of cosmetic stuff though that you probably don't want to give up. But, if you have extras,...cool like the front head lights and the caseings ect. I will let you know though maybe we can help each other....I have a buddy who knows a guy that has a 62 and 64 out on his property. If there is something you need let me know and I will be on the look out.
    Thanks

Comment

?

you wouldn't happen to have the bench seat would you? I know many people don't like them and I am good with fabric so I could fix one up if needs be but I don't have one....(front or rear) That is one thing I know I need.
      ????

Comment

I do have the seat but i am not sure if it is an origional because it has already been recovered in (p) leather. [thats plastic leather] but i am switching to bucket seats so if you are interested i am willing to part with it. As for other "cosmetic" stuff... i bought the scout more or less complete and don't plan to use anything except the body and frame so if i do have any cosmetic stuff you are interested in i am more than willing to part with it as well. Also, i forgot to mention in my post that i have 2 tops(one half cap and one full) i am not decided on which one i will keep so you could pretty much take your pick and i will let it go. Oh yeah... i have an extra hood as well and if you need any fabrication i can probably help you out with that as well.
        The only part i am looking for is a driver's side door for my 62' if you could come up with one i am more than interested in trading. If you are still interested let me know or email me directly at [email protected].

Comment

What 4 cly engine is it and is it in good shape? How about the price. I am in Texas....so will you ship?

Thanks!:)

Comment

dana 18 trfr case

Do you still have the dana 18 transfer cases? I need one, mine pops out of 4wd and I'm told it needs a rebuild or replacement E-mail me at [email protected] or call me 559-998-1533(work) or 559-741-9289(home) thanks Tom

Comment

engine

you have that 4 banger still??i nead one badddddd
              lil blue scout 63 d44 rear
              factory pto no longer with us
              72siili ldarker blue
              65 needs to come home from az
              68 in the yard

Comment

HEY GUYS!

LOOK I'M IN NEED 'O SEVERAL THINGS LIKE A RADIATOR AND A WINDSHIELD AND MAYBE THE TAILGATE AND LIFT GATE OH- AND MAYBE ALL FOUR FENDERS WHILE I'M AT IT THROW IN THE FLOOR METAL TOO! CAN ANYONE HELP!?! :confused:

Comment

Working...
                X