Misc. Parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc. Parts.

Here are some misc. part's that I have for sale.

T35 5 Speed Transmission with bell housing. Fits All I.H. V8s $350.
    A great transmission for towing and all heavy duty applications.

Set of Dana 44 front and Dana 60 rear eight lug 4X4 full width axles. $1200. in reciepts 4:10 gears Brakes have been Completely rebuilt, N.O.S. Rear Drums, new bearings and seals. open knuckle. $650. Firm

T19 Wide Ratio 4 speed transmission 6:32 - 1 . With Bell housing and Dana 20 Transfer case. $500.

Nissan SD 33 Turbo Diesel, comes with a T19 close ratio transmission W/adapter plate for transfer case. Also comes with flywheel a couple alternators, starter, air cleaner, fan blade. Also included is the engine compartment wiring harness from the 1980 scout that this setup came out of. $500. I started engine once and ran it on shop floor for a few minutes, condition of engine is unknown but I was told it was good. Turbo needs to be rebushed. Good price for all that is included.

Sorry no shipping on these heavy part's . Located an hour and a half north of Seattle, Wa.
    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Mr.IH; 05-04-2003, 10:14 PM.
    1940 D-15 Express Delivery W/Flatbed
    1965 Scout 80 4X4 halfcab
    1962 C130 4X4 Crewcab
    1980 SSII
    Cub Cadet 104 W/Hydraulic Assist
    Cub Cadet 125 W/Hydraulic lift, Rototiller, Front blade, 48" Mower
    Cub Cadet 149 W/Snow Thrower, Mower Deck
    1984 Volvo 242 5spd, Kjet F.I.

T-35 five speed transmission

Is the 5 speed you have the one with the overdrive as fifth gear? I would be very interested in this unit if it is. I have a IHC crew cab, long box, and often pull horses or a boat. It is 4X4 with 4.11 ratio so it is low enough to benefit from a five speed. Please reply [email protected]
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X