parting out a 79 traveler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out a 79 traveler

have 79 traveler most parts in good shape trade or sell depending on what you have to offer.
    Last edited by mtguide; 12-03-2007, 06:00 PM.

Hows the dash? If it's in good shape reply to [email protected] with the price your asking.

Thanks

Comment

dash

hello, are you looking for the whole dash or just the dash pad? Either way both are good. The dash pad goes for anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars and its in good shape.let me know what all you want and im sure we can come to an agreement. Thanks Dan.

Comment

I'm looking for a rear axle with a 3.73 ratio. Does the Traveler have what I need?

Comment

do you have the radiator? is it in good shape? and how much?

Comment

radiator

hello, yes i have the radiator and it is in great condition. Email me back with a price you think is fair and we can go from there. Thanks

Comment

What was the engine size and tranny type? if they are 345 and Auto then i am interested in the radiator.

Comment

radiator

hello, yes the engine is a 345 and an auto tranny. Email me back with a price you would pay and we can go from there. Thanks, mtguide.

Comment

how much four the doors and front panals and the condition of them.

Comment

doors

hello, the doors are in good shape, they will probably need a paint job but they are pretty much rust free, glass is good. the inside panels for the doors have all ready been sold. call me with a price you would be willing to pay i will sell them at a reasonable offer. my phone is 1-920-787-1898 ask for dan. Thanks.

Comment

Rear Quarter?

Hi,

I need rust free rear quarter panels for a "77 traveler. What do you have?

Thanks - Mike

Comment

panels

hey mike, sorry the rear panels are spoken for. If there is any thing else you might need email me back and i can see if i have it for you. Thanks,Dan.

Comment

doors

i tried to get ahold of you for the doors but all i got was an answering machine when is a good time to call. and how much do you want for them andthe front panals to and is the grill in good condition.

Comment

doors

hey, I got your message call after 6pm any day of the week. If I am not home just leave a number where I can reach you at. My number again is 920-787-1898. Thanks Dan

Comment

hey,

i need the shifter cable for the tranny off of it bc mine broke and i have to have one, and im wondering how much you want for it.
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X