800 series roll bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 series roll bar

For Sale or Trade: Roll bar out of my 66 Scout 800...it is a bolt in...make an offer...
    Email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Jeff

Is it an oem roll bar? Will it fit under a hard top?
    My "Disasterpiece"
    1970 800A 4X4,HFI'd,304,B/W,27,44,3:73,28's.
    The rest are in my 25 year plan!

My "Ruedh"
    FREE 1972 1110 4x4,V8(?)727,205,44 drum/60/3.54's,small cheap tires.
    LOOOOADS-O-RUST!! Donor body located. Not!! JY owner played the "crusher value" card. : angry:
    NON-working rear window. Need info!!!

www.northtexasbinders.com

Comment

roll bar

I do not know if it is oem or not. I does fit nicely under the full hardtop...that is what was on mine when I got it...but it does not have the correct angle to sit nicely behind the half cab, which is why I am getting rid of it. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you pictures.

THanks
      Jeff

Comment

Sent ya an e-mail but it may have went to your junk box as some to me do. I am bad about just emptying it out without looking over the messages or sender. Do you have a pic of it mounted in your scout? I will be in Colorado the first two weeks of July for vacation so if we make a deal I will pick it up then. Thanks!!
        My "Disasterpiece"
        1970 800A 4X4,HFI'd,304,B/W,27,44,3:73,28's.
        The rest are in my 25 year plan!

My "Ruedh"
        FREE 1972 1110 4x4,V8(?)727,205,44 drum/60/3.54's,small cheap tires.
        LOOOOADS-O-RUST!! Donor body located. Not!! JY owner played the "crusher value" card. : angry:
        NON-working rear window. Need info!!!

www.northtexasbinders.com

Comment

Scout Roll Bar

I assume that my email must have ended up in your junk mail...I will resend it to you. I do not have any pictures of it in the Scout. It fits in there tight, it is a chore to put in or take out. Let me know if whether you get my email or not...I will send it to you as soon as I finish this one.

Thanks
          Jeff

Comment

email not working?

Can you please send me another email, so that I can reply to it and send pics? The email I sent you last night came back to me as an invalid address...

THanks
            Jeff

Comment

resent email

I just resent the email to you...so let me know if this one reaches you or not!!

Thanks
              Jeff

Comment

I just got an auto response back, saying that your email address is invalid...so hopefully the pic I put in this will go through all right...

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X