Parting out a 76 Scout II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out a 76 Scout II

I havr many parts for 76, and 72 and 74 Scout II If you need a part, E-mail me at [email protected]. I live in Denver, CO but I can Ship to you. I have some Fabricated parts too, Dana 44 cover protectors, 2" Reinforced Shackle lifts, and Weld in Floor pans.

hey,

i need the shifter cable for an auto tranny, mine broke yesterday and i really need one and im wondering if yours has one and if you were sell it.

Comment

I don't think I have one in good condition. Try Coonrods in Grant, Colorado 303-838-8505. Heis open till 5pm Tues-Sat. He has just about any IH part you could think of needing.

Scout on!!
      Ryan

Comment

Shackle lift

I am interested in your shackle lift.How much?Would you be willing to ship it to Livermore,Ca?

Comment

Chris F

I do have apower steering pump from a '76 This should bolt right in. It is 15.00 plus shipping, I don't know what that will be right now. My email is [email protected] if you are interested.

Ryan

Comment

Signal 67

I have 2" or 3" lift shackles, they are (per pair) $100 for crome, $75.00 for a single part epoxy paint (red, saftey yellow, and black), $50.00 for raw steel. They come with new grade 8 bolts (4 per pair). My email is [email protected] if you are interested.

I will find out about the shipping for you.

Have a good day,
            Ryan
            Last edited by Scout931; 08-10-2003, 05:33 PM.

Comment

weld in floor pans

I don't know if they are still available but I'm interested in the floor pans and any replacement body parts you may have.

Thanks

Comment

fenders

my name is tervor.. i bought a 76 scout 2 travler and i need a left rear and front fenders. do you have them?

Comment

steering gear

Looking for a power steering gear box thought I had one local but it fell through.

Comment

T- HANDLE LATCH ASSY

HI THERE, I NEED THE T-HANDLE LATCH & KEY ASSY FOR 71 SCOUT II ALSO NEEDED / IGNITION SWITCH & DOOR LOCKS WITH KEYS / PLASTIC SHIFTER COVER BOX WITH THE SHIFT INDICATERS. UNDERDASH A/C CONTROL UNIT. FACTORTY A/M RADIO. & CORRECT GAS CAP. TNX CLIFF

Comment

need parts

front and rear springs for 74 scout II and rear hatch for travel top + shipping to 78114 let me know [email protected] thanks james

Comment

need power steering pump and box

Comment

Re:need parts

i need 345 heads good or non cracked cores keith 435-680-4174

Comment

Working...
                          X