PARTING OUT 75 Scout 2 XLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARTING OUT 75 Scout 2 XLC

Lots of good Parts, Full Length hard Top has rust on rear hatch but is still functional, 392 t19 6.32-1 dana 300 d44's t98 6.32-1.
    make offer will except anything reasonable
    I'm in Orem Utah

Hardtop has been sold

Comment

392 engine

Hello from Florida. What kind of shape is the 392, & transfer case?

Comment

The 392 uis in great shape runs strong doesn't miss, has points it's smokes a little on starting if you haven't run it for a few weeks.

Comment

I am looking for an engine to rebuild for a scout 2 , I am looking for the best possible canidate. I will keep truck forever so I never want to have motor trouble. What intake/carb does it have? And, what would you consider a fair price? Please keep in mind that i am on a budget(who is'nt?):) and will have to pay to ship aprox 800lbs.
          P.S. what kind of shape is the 300?

Comment

ENgines in great shape like i said no tapping or missing needs a gasket for the oil filter adapter i put on that's like 90cents the t case has been sold but, shipping being what it is these days i'm willing to go as low aas 200 dollers for the engine it has although it is a 392 it has a 2 barrel manifold with a holley 2 barrel carb.

Comment

I was hopeing for the four, but you cant have everything. I think price is fair I will check and see if I can find 4 barrel intake. Also I will check into shipping; where are you located? Any ideas on that ? Probably the best way would be for me to rent pallet space on a truck. I had to do the same thing when I bought a roll-bar. Also, engine in scout is a 345 so would I need parts of wireing harness.(although there is'nt mutch to a scout harness)

How can you be reached E-mail, phone?

Comment

The scout i was using it in had a 345 stock elictrical all hooked right up, i'm in orem utah. Thanks! you can reach me at [email protected]
                Last edited by YoungGUN; 08-01-2003, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Looking for filler neck

Do you have filler neck for gas tank?

Comment

Hey shipping price are high about 500 dollers to Boston MA, anyone who can pick it up here in Orem Utah can Take it for 200 bucks it has 65,000 miles on it point a generator and smokes on start up after sitting awhile, needs a gasket on the oil filter adapter i just put on to see if it was compatible. i'm willing to drive it to most all of Utah and parts of wyoming Colorado idaho nevada and new mexico. you just pay gas on top of the 200.

Comment

is it a good running strong clean engine...... duz it need rebuilt duz it blow that white puff of smoke like almost all ih engines or is something else? good oil presureall that stuff? im in idaho and my 304 might be going tits up so i might very well be interested in just the engine
                      www.rogue4x4.com

Comment

Do you still have your 392 for sale.

Comment

I need the passenger side wind wing window assy with a working lock--the little thing you swing down to lock the window.Do you have it and how much?

Comment

Hey yeah i have The Engine still i'm holding onto everything from the doors because i'm putting them on another scout. email me directly for more info at [email protected]

Comment

Steering column? Do not need wheel just column in rebuildable shape

Comment

Working...
                              X