73 travelall 1010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 travelall 1010

Complete 2wd travelall need head gasket and a few other odds and ends. Body has some rust will part out or sell whole, would prefer to sell whole. I am repairing things as I go so let me know what you want. 392 is complete. A/C is complete, rear end looks goodraer driveline was stolen. Like i said let me know and perhaps we can work something out.

someone must be interested in at least something from this truck If nothing from it is gone in the next couple weeks its headed to the big dumpster in the sky let me know what you want or need

Comment

Does the engine run and if so, how much? I'm in Spokane.

Comment

How much for the whole thing?
        [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
        [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

I most likely have all the missing parts needed to fix that rig up.

I know I have the driveline for sure.

If someone buys this rig with the intent to put it back on the road, I have a ton parts for it that I will let go cheap to whoever is intent on restoration/rescue.

Binderin',

John
          : beer : Diamond power! : beer :
          If you have never used a search button.... DON'T POST!

Comment

as is stands at this moment everything is there except the manifold. I would let it go for $100. If you are in the greater Spokane area (within 100 miles) I could probably even deliver it. Let me know what you think. Andy

Comment

How much if I pull it?

Comment

I'd probably take that! When did the manifold go? Thought it was just a driveline? Let me come take a look? When Where?
                Call me 208 667 3035
                [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle-Mark
                  I'd probably take that! When did the manifold go? Thought it was just a driveline? Let me come take a look? When Where?
                  Call me 208 667 3035
                  Mark,

I have all the parts you need, less a manifold.

Let me know what you need once you get it, and I am sure we can work out something to have you drivin in style.

JD
                  : beer : Diamond power! : beer :
                  If you have never used a search button.... DON'T POST!

Comment

OK now don't tell the wife but we'll take the 93 Chevy 9C1 Police car and use the front a arm suspension with sway bar, install the posi rear with the coils and sway bars. Drop in the 5.7 EFI with the 700R4 and we'll have a new parts runner!

Comment

hey mark, if you would like I would prefer to trade for it. I am interested in any EFI stuff or a locker for D44. let me know if this interests you at all also the manifold went to a buddy of mine about two weeks ago

Comment

Trades are cool lets see what we can do. Probably got some EFI stuff but no locker.
                        If the manifold is still on there leave it I'll get you one.
                        Give me a call or PM. I'm at a work party saturday but usually available all week.

Comment

Working...
                        X