Parting 71 T-all. GREAT INTERIOR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting 71 T-all. GREAT INTERIOR!!!

I am parting out a 71 2wd 1/2 ton T-all. It has great seats in it! Almost show condition. Apparently they had plastic on them most of their life. They are a maroon/wine color cloth with vinyl around the edges. Not a smooth material. Hard to describe. Feels like tweed to the touch. The back seat back still has the plastic still on it. Just a little cleaning and these would be nice enough for most any vehicle. To have these recovered in the factory material (if available through Original Auto) at a good shop, you can bet the bill would be $700-$800. The door panels are good too but the vinyl needs some regluing on the back. The non AC dash is super nice, complete and unchanged from new. I wish that I could use all of this interior in the 72 crewcab PU that I am restoring but it is a 72 and the dash and interior in this 71 is not correct for a 72 and later. I would like to get this interior out of the body shell before winter. If you have a 69-71 with the typically worn interior, you need this one to mke it look new again! Email me

[email protected]

Rocky
Working...
X