scout II parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scout II parts

Have some scout II parts I would like to get rid of.Both doors,front fenders.tailgate,grill,seat bases and more.Have alot of small stuff.Would like to trade for 4spd trans. or intrumentation.Will sell all for $800.Will sell seperate.Just let me know what you want.Will send pic on request.

I could use a couple of bucket seat bases. Are yours stock and how much for them.
    Jay.
    [email protected]

Comment

seat bases

Yes,I have stock seat bases for bench and bucket seats.Make me an offer.

Comment

How about $25.00 for the two bucket bases. I live in Clovis (near Fresno) and get up to Modesto regularly on business. I could pick them up sometime in the next couple of weeks--that may be a problem to coordinate. Or, you could put them in a box and send them Fedex or Ups ground and hope they don't get smashed by the gorillas at Ups.
        How does that sound?
        Jay Labadie 559.325.0923

Comment

seat bases

Sounds good to me.Would be easier if you picked them up.

Comment

I have a full set of instruments, speedo, alt. etc. Will entertain any offers for trade. email me at [email protected]

Comment

do you still have tail gate and doors, what shape are they in looking for a '79

Comment

tailgate

Still have the tailgate.Doors are gone.It will fit on your 79.It is in good shape.$50 or offer

Comment

how about the front fenders? What kind of shape are they in?

Comment

fenders

Fenders gone also

Comment

Working...
                    X