304 heads and distributor and windshield frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 304 heads and distributor and windshield frame

I salvaged some heads and a regular (points) distributor off a 304 that threw a rod. I'll sell them dirt cheap plus shipping. they have the exhaust manifolds on them (they can be removed if ya don't want 'em) and the valve covers as well. I also have a windshield frame with glass w/ one crack in it (goes from bottom to top right in the middle split windshield anyone?) any reasonable offers considered. e-mail me or call (509)-330-0812
    the vile, the putrid, the obscene
    [\/]ad [\/]onk [\/]ort
    a 1972 Frankenstein of Scout II parts, runnin on Propane.
    Just brought the '62 to the shop to get a 240 MB diesel.

Scout parts

Do you still have these parts ? What kind of $ are you looking for? I could pickup I'm in PLummer.
    70 1300 4x4 Travelette,"Clifford",'75 200 1ton 4x4 w/service bed , '74 ScoutII,36x14.50 swampers ,AKA:Rusty ,SOA,RS,D44/D608hole/narrowed,divorced NP202,6 point cage to frame,'"79 SII(Wifes)SOA,304 , 4sp., 37" ProComps, 8000lb. Warn .73'1210 4x4Travelall,392,4sp.,barndoors , 8" lift in progress(She wants 38's). '64 1300 1 ton Travelette 4x4 "Tatonka".
    (2)1980 Scouts with consecutive serial numbers..

Comment

junk4sale

yes I do still have those parts

I would like $50 a piece for the heads w/manifolds and covers but I'm negotiable. I know rebuilt distributors are about $120 so I figured that $50 was fair for that. and I'd like $70 bucks for the windshield and frame. If you want the heads and distributor together, I'll take $100 for the lot.
      [\/]ad [\/]onk [\/]ort
      [\/]ad [\/]onk [\/]ort

Comment

windshield frame

What kind of shape is the windshield frame in and would you be willing to ship it?

Comment

windshield shape

the windshield frame appears to be in good shape, i.e. no rust/dents that I've noticed. (I've never inspected it that closely) as to shipping it, I am willing to go that route, but shipping and handling costs are over and above the cost of the item. (I will do my best to find the least expensive way to ship, though)
          [\/]ad [\/]onk [\/]ort

Comment

Working...
          X