392 Carb, or at least the specs

Need:
    TailGate
    Mirrors
    Front HubCap

Like this:
    http://adcache.collectorcartraderonl...8/61917388.htm

Thanks Guys! You Rock!
    Last edited by bradyb; 12-18-2003, 01:29 PM.

I've got a Holley off of a 1975 392.I don't know the numbers, but I am sure that it is original.I'm in Durango,CO.Luke 970-884-6089,or970-799-3719.Make me an offer,hombre.

Comment

pick up parts

I have some hub caps but you wil need to be a little more specific on what kind of truck you have.I also have some mirrors (original west coast type)for sale.Let me know if I can help,thanks Don Minor.

Comment

It's a 3/4 ton Camper Special, 2 wheel drive. I need a hub cap for one of the front wheels. Because it's a 2x4 it doesn't have a hole in the middle. The hub cap comes to a point in the center rather then just being smooth.

Comment

hub cap

I have one of these in good shape for 10.00 + 5.00 shipping.This hub cap isn't mint, but it is in good shape, not all beat up just an antique!Thanks Don Minor

Comment

motor mounts off your 1974 pickup

I need a set of motor mounts off your 1974 pickup. Needs to be the side mounts style 1974-75. Thanks. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bradyb
              I need a hub cap for one of the front wheels.
              Are you looking for Stainless or painted?

Comment

PARTS PARTS PARTS

HEY man,
                I have a 1973 1110 pu 1/2 ton with a 345 engine and a 1972 1210 3/4 ton pu also with a VERY STRONG 345!! both are complete trucks. the 72 is stripped down but is complete. I have to leave for the navy soon so i need to move this stuff fast. [email protected]
                thax
                GATOR

Comment

Working...
                X