Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Distibutor, gold box or points type!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Distibutor, gold box or points type!

They look like this.
    Attached Files
    [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
    [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

broken record

Mark,

I hate to sound like a broken record but, have you tried eBay Motors? There are usually a couple listed. The normal going price seems to be about $19.95 but I've seen them go as cheap as $6.50.

I picked up a Gold Box version that just arrived a couple days ago. Just waiting for the Duraspark disty to show up. I think that one was about $10.

In fact, so far all of the parts I've collected for a TBI conversion have come from eBay (Throttle Body, ECM, and 7 sensors). I got most of the parts from a vendor that Bill recommended.

Paul

Comment

I got one...

Mark,

I got what you need. I'll look for it this weekend. Can you pick it up? I'm in North Spokane area.

Bill

p.s. I also have a gold box, never been used.

Comment

Thanks guys!
        I get some stuff from e-Bay as well but there are so many of those distributors local that it's not worth shipping.
        Save that for me Bill I will get it from you soon.
        I am using the distributor for a conversion so I don't need the Gold Box but thanks. Someone always needs a spare.
        I hurt my back so I am down for awhile...
        [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

No problem. I found it. it has the electronic pickup in it (which is new too)... When that didn't fix the problem, I gave up, got a points dist, and ran points for awhile - then went to pertronix. Never go back!!!

Bill

p.s. Hope you get better soon!

Comment

Pertronics do have a good reputation.

Comment

Working...
            X