Wanted 4 barrel spreadbore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 4 barrel spreadbore

Iam in need of a 4 barrel spreadbore intake manifold with egr, for my 345. I can afford to pay around $85 for the intake, plus shipping. :(
    Last edited by John; 03-24-2003, 01:05 PM.

manifold

hello, i have a manifold for you off of a 1979 traveler. if interested email me. my name is dan.

Comment

intake

Hi Dan, i emailed you but maybe you did not receive it, any way i am interested in the manifold,get back to me on price and shipping,also does the manifold come with egr valve,choke assembly and vacum thermistors. you can email me direct at [email protected] thanks John

Comment

manifold

hey whats up? just wanted to let you know the manifold doesnt have the choke assembly because some one put a holley model 4011 650 cfm carb on it and took the little box off. if you are interested you can buy the carb with the manifold for a steal if not that would be okay too. if you would like to speak with me personally so i can explain better call me at 1-920-787-1898 and we can talk. ups says around 25 bucks for shipping 70 pounds call me. Dan

Comment

Intake

Hey Dan, Did the mainifold and panels go out yet. Do you have a tracking # for me. thanks John

Comment

Working...
          X