motor for '68 international travelall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motor for '68 international travelall

Hello~ trying to help my dad find a motor for his 1968 International Travelall. This was my Great Grandpa's. We've had it since I was a little girl and have taken many trips in it... would love to see it running again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Rascal's daughter

engine

What engine did you have in mind? I know of a couple 304/345's that are good runners. give a yell if you still need one. see ya

Comment

Travelall Motor~Gary

Hi Gary~ I'll have to ask dad for more info. I noticed that you are from Spokane, WA? I had to laugh, because that's were my Great Grandpa lived with the Travelall in the first place-Everett, WA, lol. We are in Missouri.. how much would something like that cost to ship, any idea? Thanks for your help!

Comment

304s/345s

Hello Gary~ as I'm sure you already know, a 304 or 345 is just what Dad wants. Any other info would be great! I'm going to try to attach a photo of the old bus, if it's not too big.
        Attached Files

Comment

have a motor in kansas

i am in se kansas and i have a 304 that runs and one that has a great bottom end but just needs heads, all i have though is the 304's that i will part with. if you wanted to spend a few extra dollars like 750-900 you could have it all rebuilt at the machine shop of your choice and on the road for another 200,000 miles and you could use your block if it is in good shape.

Comment

Mike~ 304

Hello Mike.. I'll pass this on to dad.. might be just right as Kansas is next door, lol.. (road trip!!) I have no idea what he's got in mind to spend, etc....

Comment

i have two 345's or a 304 would sell for $250 and you pickup they all ran a couple years ago probaly need carb work i live up near peoria ill

Comment

mech061

HI mech061,

Wow, this certainly sounds like an option! Could you please email me at [email protected] with a number my dad can reach you at? Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                X