And then she says "I'LL STEER AND YOU PUSH!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then she says "I'LL STEER AND YOU PUSH!!!"

:mad: HEY THIS THING IS GETTING HARDER TO PUSH!! I am looking for a 1970 Travelall drivers side rear mounted fuel tank. This would be the one that is mounted in the compartment opposite the spare tire compartment. It is mounted on the side in comparison to conventional fuel cells. Must be in rust-less condition, as this fuel cell is actually inside the vehicle interior, save for the 1/16th of an inch of metal interior panel. If it has the sending unit, even better, if not, that is okay, I can do the math. I am also looking for the molded filler necks for the front and the rear tanks.

:( I am also looking for the 2 side rear molding pieces. The ones that connect the upper and lower trim that surround the wood grained flormica section. Oh, and while, my friends, you are reading this, I am also looking for the molding clips for same, plus a few extra that have deteriorated.

:confused: ANYONE KNOW A PLACE OR PLACES TO GET TRAVELALL PARTS?

This is an awesome website, but I can't buy a Scout or a Traveler until this one is complete. (OR I WILL BE LIVING IN MY TRAVELALL IF I TRY AND BUY ONE BEFORE MY WIFE IS HAPPY IN THIS THING)

Jon is the one with all the travelall parts.

[email protected]
    [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
    [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
    X