62 SCout 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Michael, I'm very interested in the 62 Scout you are selling. I have been looking for a restoration project. I was wondering if the Scout was still available and if I could possibly get some pictures of it.

Thanks,
    Chad Berner

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic 62 SCout 80

62 SCout 80

Driving 62 scout. Has some rust but nothing that is not fixable.

More Details: The scout has a clean interior, and a stright body. It dime size rust holes on the pass. side, behind the door, and under. The tires look to be original(they are Kelly Tires, and are craked badly). The motor runs strong, but the carb needs some help. The top has some surface rust, and has the original dome light that works. The scout has new tail lights, and some new wiring. All the guages work, eccept the fuel. The drivers side gas tank leaks badly, so I have cut off the line to make the scout run off of the pass. tank. The rear axel needs some help, the axels have about 1-2 inches of slack in them(dont know why). Have a parts scout that has all the parts that the running scout needs to make it a daily driver. Will sell both for 1000$, or 800$ for just the running scout. You will have to trailer or tow it/them home. The running scout has brakes, and the part scout has a tow bar. Have many pics, so if you are interested please feel free to ask any questions,
Working...
X