scout and two pickups for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scout and two pickups for sale

i have a 4 wheel drive scout with a 305 engine,four speed,body not real good but it runs and ok mechanicaly,also have two pickups with 345 engines and auto trans four sale [email protected] or best offer

where are you located? Also, how well do the 345's run?

Comment

i live north of peoria ill, they both run good and i have another in a grain truck too.

Comment

I'm interested... but is the scout roadworthy or does it need to be fixed up/inspected and all that before it can be legally driven again?

Comment

Pickups for Sale

What year are the pickups?
          How are the cabs and doors?
          Thanks,
          Steve
          I tried to PM you but got no response.

Comment

Private messages will only work if he comes back into the forum, he will be greeted with a PM (private message)

If you click on that posters profile there is a link to send e-mail as well.
            Hope that helps...
            [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
            [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X