1980 Scout II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 Scout II

I have a 1980 Scout II that is equiped with a 2-bbl 345, T-19 4-speed, Dana 300 transfer case, Danna 44's w/ 3.73 gears. The engine was rebuilt about 2 years ago and since I have had it I have changed both front and rear driveshafts, rear ring and pinion w/ axle and spyder gears-bearings and races, bearings and races on all four corners, brake pads and shoes on all four corners, new drums and rotors on all four corners, new master cylinder, new fuel pump, new clutch linkage w/ pivot balls and bushings, new dual exhaust w/flowmaster 2-chamber mufflers, and a good set of BFG 31X10.50's mounted on 15"X8" 10 spoke black wagon wheels. This truck is very solid, has minor outter rust with moderate floorpan rust. The worst of it is the front body mount brackets and drivers floorboard. I will take the first $3,500. I have much more than this invested in the truck the odometer reads the original 76,000. She is orange with a white top and a 79' custop white stripe down the side. I live in Pittsburg, KS. If interested drop me an e-mail at [email protected]. I will try to find the CD-R with my pics on it, or I will have to take some new ones, either way I'll get some posted for those interested.
    Last edited by 1fast79; 12-26-2002, 08:12 PM.

finally:

Last edited by 1fast79; 03-16-2003, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Sorry about the pics, if you right click on the forbidden box, then click the properties tab, you can copy then paste the url to your brouser's address bar to view the pics.

Comment

Found a new image host so everyone can see it.

Comment

Working...
        X