73 Scout II in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 Scout II in Colorado

Now $500 OBO! 1973 Scout I I, 345 w/new chromed Holley 4 bbl and distributer/electronic ignition, auto, orange, mud tires. Good project truck drives ok but don't have time to work on it anymore. Lou Martin, Monument, CO. (719) 637-5626 W, 481-9551 H

Is it convertible?

Comment

Jaye

Jaye,
      I think you may be a little new to scouts so....
      for the record,
      All scouts have a removeable hard top no matter what year or model. 80, 800, Scout II, traveller, terra.
      some are full travel tops(most), some came with a pick up top on them, and some just came with a soft top.
      Bottom line, you can remove the top on any of them.

HTH
      Bill USN-1

COMMITED TO TEACHING PEOPLE THE "PROPER" WAY TO EFI
      HAMILTON FUEL INJECTION
      May be the answer to all your fuel injection needs!
      Learn to do it right.

Comment

Like Bill said, the top is removable. This truck has a white hardtop. It also has a single hoop rollbar to provide some roll-over protection if you need it.

Comment

Hi Lou,

I am looking for a project Scout II for my son and I. I'm in Fort Collins and would be interested in knowing more if it's still available.

Comment

Truck is still available and in storage right now. Depending on your time, resources and facilities should make a good winter project. My son and I drove it for 6 years. Contact me at <[email protected]> and I can provide more information.

LOU

Comment

The Scout has been sold.

Sold yesterday.

Comment

Working...
              X