Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 Travelall I.H. TV Commercial Ad Vehicle

ORIGINAL VEHICLE USED IN THE INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 1970 TRAVELALL ADS
    1970 I.H. 1000, This Vehicle has 64,000 Original Miles. The Only thing that is not original is the Plugs, Plug Wires, and Distributor Cap. Internal Carb. Parts, and Tires. I do have the Original Distributor Cap and Plug Wires. There are a couple of missing items: No Original Jack or Tire Iron. But I do have dealer purchased in 1970, Rear Wide Style Snow Tire Rims. This vehicle was stored outside in California. Needs a good rubbing out. The front seat was covered with dealer fitted plastic slipcover, but does have a few loose threads on bottom half. The rear seat is as close to new as you can get. Body Damage? Passenger side from bicycle handlebar, and rear hatch indention approx. 1/8" )looks like another bicycle accident:confused:Interior Damage? Cargo scratches, rearview mirror mount cover broken, and 1" hole in roof liner near rear window. Drivers side rear door glass has been replaced, and same window crank knob off arm, but have knob. MAKE OFFER (Pictures to follow)

Re: 1970 Travelall I.H. TV Commercial Ad Vehicle

sounds like a beauty.
    would love to see photos if you have them.
    please email them along if you could.
    thanks.

Comment

Re: 1970 Travelall I.H. TV Commercial Ad Vehicle

Need pictures? P/S P/B A/C drum or disc front brake, what motor, automatic? I have been looking for such a travelall Thanks
      1958 A-100 Travelall - ford front clip, 350/700r4, 31 spline 3.07 8.8 trac loc with disc, a/c, power locks, power rear windows, bear claw latches

1934 C-20 project

Comment

Working...
      X