1974 Scout II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 Scout II

1974 Scout II, V345, 4-speed, tree-climbing 2-range transfer , Bad news is needs new gearset rear differential (thanks, son),
    runs good but not driven past 2 years. Spare engine, disassembled. Normal rust repaired a while back, looks clean. Slider windows in top. Spokane area

scout

how much are you asking for it

Comment

'74 Scout II

$850-$900 is what I was thinking, with the rear end out. Runs, but not started lately...turns over. Rebuilt 2-bbl Holley carb from Outback about three years ago. Spare Motorcraft carb that I used for years. Disassembled spare engine, 345, would need total rebuild, one head with a repairable crack. Current (original) engine rebuilt approx. 1994, driven daily til 1997 or so. Driven again daily by my son 1999-2000, not much since. Too many projects, buying a new house, etc., no great need to sell, but would rather see it being restored and used...
      John

Comment

Re: 1974 Scout II

hi planes48

do you still have the scout and if so would you send me some pics. i can give you my phone number if we can email each other privately. then we can talk about particulars.

thanks elbolio

Comment

Which third world country do you live in?

Comment

the united states. i know its not much but i call it home. i just want to know if u still have the scout. do you?.

Comment

This posting was from seven and a half years ago and both the original poster and the previous responder are no longer members of this board.

You might want to try for one that's been listed a little more recently.
              Don
              Real Trucks Rattle!
              --_________
              -/__/\____\,_
              (-----(-O===O-)
              -()_)o()_)o--()_)

Comment

Doh! I didn't even notice the date. Thanks for the heads up. I would've been waiting another three years. Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                X