Up for sale is a solid 76 scout terra. It has a rebuilt 304(less then 10,000 miles) New belts, hoses, alternator, mastercylinder, 2bbl holley carb, and radiator. Scout has a 727 auto tranny. Interior was redone including rally steering wheel/horn button, 1980 only speedometer. Nice recovered 60/40 split bench seat. New carpet and door seals. Truck has original non working AM radio but also comes with AM/FM radio. Chrome front and rear bumpers. Skid plate for the gas tank and a rollbar. New exhaust. Nice aggressive 31 inch tires. New air shocks in back. Terra top is in great shape. Truck runs and drive very nice. Brakes work perfect. Truck stops straight. I was told by previous owner rearaxle was gone through with new bearings and alloy shafts were installed. Dana 44 front and rear 3.54 gears with rear powerlock.
It does have a few proplems. Tranny has a cold reverse pressure problem. It takes a little throttle and a few seconds for the tranny to shift into reverse. All other gears work perfect. Wipers do not opperate included is 2 spare wipermotors. There is rust on outer skin up above and infront of rear wheelwells. There is also a baseball size dent on passenger front fender and a small dent on passenger door. included is 2 rear fiberglass fenders with endcaps. Nice passenger door. And your choice of 1 steel passenger front fender or 2 front fiberglass fenders. All floor boards and body mounts are in great shape including windshield frame. The only rust is located in the back around the wheelwells on the outer skin. Also included is the owners manual, accessory manual, maintenance and factory warranty manual, 2 very large Scout service manuals. The truck is in great mechanical shape. It is driven daily. Asking $4500 obo. Need to sell asap so make me a offer. Located in Bellingham, Wa. I can email pics to serious buyers. Thx