WANTED: Scout II in NorthWest area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Scout II in NorthWest area

I need a dana 44 front axle with 8 lugs, open knuckle and 4.10 gears, other gearing is okay.

This was a wanted add for a scout, si ignore the replies about buying scouts below. Thanks.
    Last edited by Benjitis; 05-07-2003, 09:23 PM.

i have a 1973 scout II here in spokane i will sell you. it has a 345 with a 4 speed tranny everything but the inside light and oil pressure guage works. i am getting ready to put an auto tranny in it in a couple of weeks. iwll sell it rightnow for $1800 OBO if i put the auto tranny in it then it will go up to $2800 OBO. I have pics that i will send just shoot me an e-mail. the truck does have some rust on it and i will send pics of all good and bad. never had the top off so not sure white ii is like under there.

joe

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry man, if it was 1800 for a working tranny, then i would come look at it. Im trying to keep the price below $2000. Thanks anyways.

Comment

tranny works fine. i just want to put the auto in

Comment

Really!?!? Well then, if you could, send me an email with some pics, that would be awesome!! It has a removeable top though, correct?? I was hoping for a manual tranny, didnt know that it still worked, sweet! My email is;

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X