1976 and older Scout wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 and older Scout wanted

I have been looking for a Scout, Scout II 1976 and older. I would prefer a manual, with the twin stick transfer case. Engine size is not all that important to me; the removable hard top is!

Thanks!

i have scout i believe a 73or 74 ,305,manual trans shifter on floor for transfer case i live near peoria ill e-mail if interested.thank you

Comment

Hello!

Yes, I am interested. Do you have any pictures? And talk to me about a price!

Comment

Have you found one or still looking?

Comment

No, I haven't yet. I am wanting one with the removable hard top, though. If the vehicle has a manual transmission, that is a BIG plus!

Thanks!

Comment

What's your price range?

Comment

I have a 1975 scout II XLC for sale, It has a 196 four cylinder that runs good but needs a new fuel pump. 3.56 gears, four speed tranny, dana 20 T-case, Removable hard top, Power brakes, Rebuilt brakes and new brake master cylinder. The only down side to the whole rig is the rust. There is rust above the rear wheels and behind the doors. I will include a set of rust out panels for above rear wheels. I will also include a whole scout II body with with little rust and no dents.

I am asking $1200 for both scouts. Less if you only want the running rig (ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED)

The vehicle is located in Kennewick, Wa

Comment

scout

I know were this a scout in the 70's for $500. I do not know anything about it.
                Last edited by jack; 04-19-2003, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I have a 69 196E all original miles read like 64k no rust newer tires runs great. in Montana

Comment

Working...
                  X