cool, thanks!

anyone else??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: couple of questions

Originally posted by mdmcs1
    hello all!!

got a couple questions for everyone to help answer,

are the rear bench seats in a scout II and a traveler the same or is the traveler a different seat??

The seats are different with the Scout II having 'ears' that extend over the wheel wells, the Traveler seat fits between the wheel wells.

has anyone here got the "stan's headers"? how were they to install? any leakage problems?

I've got Stan's with the 'gasketless' collector. Fits great, no leaks.

and finally, my 77 traveler has no latches/linkage in the rear hatch. will a regular scout II tailgate linkage work in it or is it specific to the traveler?? anyone made any custom latches that work better?

Scout II won't work but Dodge Ramcharger/Plymouth Trail Duster rear latches are the same.

Mickey

let me know what you think!!!

thanks!

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• mdmcs1
    started a topic couple of questions

couple of questions

hello all!!

got a couple questions for everyone to help answer,

are the rear bench seats in a scout II and a traveler the same or is the traveler a different seat??

has anyone here got the "stan's headers"? how were they to install? any leakage problems?

and finally, my 77 traveler has no latches/linkage in the rear hatch. will a regular scout II tailgate linkage work in it or is it specific to the traveler?? anyone made any custom latches that work better?

let me know what you think!!!

thanks!

[email protected]
Working...
X