1908 IHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1908 IHC

currently it is in storage-I don't have a picture-the only picture of a similar one I can find is a completely restored 1910. I have been unable to find anyone who can help with restoration information. I have e-mailed a man in Montana who says he has restored a 1909. I know of no other 1908s anywhere. there are few differences between the restored picture and the one my family has. Ours has a windshield although it is small. The back seat looks closer too but it is probably the angle. The man in montana said he had had someone rebuild the wood body on his and was having it done better this time in order to have it authenic. I am excited to get into ours as it has been garaged for over 40 years--there is still paint on it and it ran when parked. I am a little frustrated as it has had empty boxes stacked on it and the seat leather is cracking. Kind of heartbreaking.
    You will get a jpg of the 1908 when I take it in upcoming months.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
    Attached Files

....and I thought this was a typo for a 1980 ScoutII! Looks like an interesting project especialy since it's been in the family so long. Best of luck!
    Steve Veatch
    Steve

'74 SII Arizona Truck
    '76 SII Terra Top under restoration
    '80 SII Waiting for restoration : beer :

Comment

Nice!

We have a 1924 IH truck that runs, but needs restored. It's not bad, but it needs "freshened" up a little. You might contact the American Truck Historical Society in your area, or pick up a copy of the Wheels of Time magazine that ATHS puts out. The ads in the back might help, as might the folks involved. Good luck saving it!
      Mike Moore
      Bridgewater, VA

Comment

Working...
      X