Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Title

Hey Everyone.
    I have a 59 or 60 half ton IH, the B-110 series I bought it last summer. I don't have the title it has Washington plates. How do I get a title? Would the Idaho Sherriff be able to get me a name of the last regitered owner?
    Carl in Idaho

Smile this is as good as it gets

Title info

You have to get ahold of the dept. of liscensing with the vin#. The will run it and see if it is a clear/legal truck or not. I would try WA first and see what history they have. Or you can go with Idaho and just lie and say it has no title. Either way, there is a waiting period while they check everyting out. Good luck

Comment

In Idaho you can go to the County which issues titles. They run a title search and will also run Washington if you ask them. I just went through this process for a Honda Odyssey for my kid and it was pretty painless. Is it the one you bought from me? It was one that came off Spokane Mountain with the Travelette a couple years ago. The guy has loads of IH's up there, it's a legend. He gave them all to his pastor and thats where I got them. Most of them have just sat till their rusty deaths. Todd or Jon has some pictures?
      [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
      [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Yes Mark it's the one I got from you. My oldest wants to drive it when he gets his liscense next year.

Thanks everybody for your help.
        Carl in Idaho

Smile this is as good as it gets

Comment

Working...
        X