Update on Fuel Injection giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Fuel Injection giveaway

Just to give everyone an update with what is going on with this givaway. I was not sure if my reply to my first post is or was being read so I am posting a new one.

The outpouring of love and concern has been tremendous and we have received a lot of replies and more on the way. This is a very caring group of people and all can be proud of what you are doing to help this family.

I sent Mark and Kathy a check for $520 from just the first weeks donations; they left on Friday and I wanted to get them the money that I have collected to date before they leave.

At this point with the donations that are coming in we will be giving away a complete TBI system. Tell your friends neighbors and family and lets provide Mark and Kathy a sense of relief and possitive encouragement. Remember this is not only for IH vehicles but also your friends that have J__ps and Chevy's.

There are some of the people who have donated that do not even want the fuel injection system but want it donated to the club if they win.

This is the only post that I will make so those who are reading it please pass along the information so that other boards and posts know what is going on.

I have been real busy and do not really have the time to go to all of the boards etc. and post follow up notices. I knew this would be a lot of work but it is well worth it.

God Bless each and everyone of you who have contributed and lets keep Mark and especially Kathy in our prayers.

Norm
Working...
X