Attached Files
    www.rogue4x4.com

I hate to say it, but that looks more like a bronco than a scout. :(

Comment

well its not .....and it WAS modeled after todds SSII:o :p
      Attached Files
      www.rogue4x4.com

Comment

it looks more scoutish there, but it's still questionable...lol.

Comment

ha ha how bout now?
          Attached Files
          www.rogue4x4.com

Comment

much better! hehe

Comment

That's so cool!
              What game is that?
              [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
              [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

ha ha thanks all i did was change the paint job in photo shop.....mark thats ....1nsane made by invictis produced by codemasters its inexpensive if you ever find it i just have never found it up here yet i got my copy from kazza but i think you can get a demo version from codemasters.com?

anyway its a great game the physics are so real compared to other offroad games and invictis lets you build and add tracks and cars and sounds and all that stuff to modify the game
                www.rogue4x4.com

Comment

Todd's scout

Hey how come I didn't get the word my scout is in a video game? Ha Ha. That's cool and I'm not just saying that because it's modeled after mine.
                  Tow strap? : histeric

Comment

We found a copy of that game and Jesse (my son) has been playing it. His reviews are "Awsum"

It does have capability's of playing several people on-line.
                    Maybe we found something to do this winter.
                    Virtual Four Wheeling?
                    [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

were did u find a copy mark?? i need one also

also that scout is MINE mark if u have messenger i will send that scout and some others and some good wheelin maps for yer son that SOME of you might reconize the name........anyway that scout invitation is welcome to anyone that wants it!!! and also IT IS A BLAST TO PLAY ONLINE and u DONT NEED dsl or cable im on 56 k and it plays with NO problems i might have u post that scout on this site????? mark in a zip format?

anyway if u do have msn messenger catch me on it at [email protected]
                      www.rogue4x4.com

Comment

I found it on e-Bay. It was $12 with shipping. Seen several pop up since then. I have played it on the kids computer and was impressed with how good a game it really was! I ran a network in the house so we can play three plus my old laptop...

You know this might catch on this winter???

No messenger just ICQ
                        You can send me those e-mail...
                        [email protected]

Comment

scout game

I don't think I will ever live that shirt thing down. Hey Mark how do we hook up on this game? Looks like fun.
                          Tow strap? : histeric

Comment

its way fun all you need is someone to host online and you send the people thata are to join your IP address then u join and go
                            www.rogue4x4.com

Comment

Wonder if I could set something up off the website host that was always there for people to come join?

Comment

Working...
                              X