leaf springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaf springs

Need some help want to keep scout stock or no more than 2" lift, where is best place to get springs or should I try some one local to rebuild old ones.

Try some of the vendors who support this site, found on the "Links" page off the main page....

Try using the "Search" button.....

Why not a 2.5" lift spring? Readily available and shouldn't require any modifications....

G'luck...Ronnie:)
    Lil Red Bus
    1967 800

Comment

When I looked into re arching springs around here I could just about buy a new set.

If you decide to go 2 inch over Skyjacker they ride nice and you don't cause a lot of problems installing them. They look like this with 33X10.50-15 tires and still rub a little off road. That could have been fixed with a body lift or increasing bump stops.

And if that is to high this picture is the same Scout with the same wheels, stock springs with add a leaf and P235X75-15 tires.

Hope that helps.
      [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
      [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
      X