Holley injector connectors on GM TB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley injector connectors on GM TB?

Will the domed Holley injector connectors fit the GM throttle body? Besides looking nicer, they look like they'd smooth the air flow.

Second question while I'm at it. I'm still wrestling with the GM fittings issue. Does anyone know of a source for short versions of the GM fuel hard lines that could be crimped into a rubber fuel hose? Or are the fittings just a GM thing and I'll have to cut some off and try flaring the end and then crimping. There's got to be something better than small radiator clamps--or buying a $375 tool that may or may not work.

Thanks,

Graeme

Don't know about Holley injector connectors but their fuel line fittings work.
    Check this post.
    http://www.justinternationals.org/Bi...=&threadid=419
    [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
    [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

What I did was shorten the hard lines that came from the donor vehicle to where I needed them and then did a partial double flare on the end I cut which gave me enough of a lip to safely clamp the rubber line on.

Hope this helps
      Mark

Comment

Yes, I'm thinking of using the fitting end of the hard line with a flare and rubber tubing. Stopped by the local brake shop yesterday and they can put a crimp sleeve over the end of the rubber tubing in place of a screw clamp. Looks pretty good.

Comment

The Holley injector connectors do not work on the Gm injectors.

Mark has a link to some fittings that holley sells and we have premade fuel tubes that will connect to the fittings on the TBI unit and connect fuel line to.

Comment

I know the fuel line fittings that AFI has are included with their kits but are they available without?
            [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
            [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X