Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel Injection Giveaway to help a freind !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Injection Giveaway to help a freind !

Please help me help one of our friends through some difficult times. We are going to give away a fuel injection system and only ask for a small donation from you. My name is Norm and I am the owner of Affordable Fuel Injection. For a small $20 donation you could have yourself a complete fuel injection system or at a minimum help someone who is truly in need with a helping hand. Please read on for all of the information that you will need.

A fellow JustInternationals member will be going into the hospital for life Saving surgery in a few weeks. Kathy Young is the wife of Mark Young who is the person who does all of the design and maintenance on the JustInternationals website. Kathy has been living with Crohn’s disease for over 17 years now. She has had numerous surgeries and will be having another one on the 18th of July. We all need to keep Kathy, Mark and their son Jesse in all of our prayers.

Our company will give away a fuel injection system to one lucky person for a small donation of $20. All of the money will go to Mark and his family and you will receive some great fuel injection components or possibly a complete fuel injection system depending on how much we are able to raise. Here is how we will work it.

First we will provide to one lucky person fuel injection components or up to a complete fuel injection system depending on how much response we receive. If we get 10 people who donate we will give away a wiring harness, 15 we will add a chip, 20 we will give a complete DIY system away and if we receive 35 or more donations we will give away a complete fuel injection system.

We are not going to limit this to International engines only. If you have a Chevy engine, J__p, motorhome or an international we will build a TBI system for you. If you have a Ford, Dodge or other makes we will have to do some other things and would like to stay away from them but we can do it; just trying to keep it as simple as I can on this end.

Here is all you need to do.
    You can send me a $20 PayPal payment to [email protected]. You can also go to our website and use a credit card @ www.affordable-efi.com/afi_secure.htm. You can also send me a check payable to Affordable Fuel Injection; just send me an email a head of time telling me that a check is coming.

If you use PayPal put “fuel injection donation” in the subject line.
    If you go to our website put “fuel injection donation” where it asks for Project description.
    If you want to mail a check please send to:

Norman Witte Jr.
    2671 Wareing Cove
    Lake Orion, MI 48360

We will run this until July 31st and on Aug. 1 we will draw a name for the winner of the components or the system. Remember we are a for profit business so this really is not a tax deduction. I want to keep this simple and will answer any questions that you may have but please do not bog my email down with questions of what will or won’t work. This is intended to help out Mark and his family. When and if you are the person chosen for the system we will answer all of the questions that you may have.

Technically we are selling a fuel injection system to Mark who has then donated it to those who are generous enough to donate for its purchase. This way we are not all tied up in our shorts with all the other stuff that we would need to do.

There is no limit to the number of donations that you can make, just make sure that you specifically designate your email appropriately. I am expecting a lot of email and will answer all of them, if it is a couple of days please do not be alarmed. Also please send all emails to [email protected] and not the general email of our website

Update

Just to give everyone an update with what is going on with this givaway.

The outpouring of love and concern has been tremendous and we have received a lot of replies and more on the way. This is a very caring group of people and all can be proud of what you are doing to help this family.

I will be sending Mark and Kathy a check for at least $500 from just the first weeks donations; they are leaving on Friday or Saturday and I wanted to get them the money that I have collected to date before they leave.

At this point with the donations that are coming in we will be giving away a complete TBI system. Tell your friends neighbors and family and lets provide Mark and Kathy a sense of relief and possitive encouragement. Remember this is not only for IH vehicles but also your friends that have J__ps and Chevy's.

There are some of the people who have donated that do not even want the fuel injection system but want it donated to the club if they win.

This is the only post that I will make so those who are reading it please pass along the information so that other boards and posts know what is going on.

I have been real busy and do not really have the time to go to all of the boards etc. and post follow up notices. I knew this would be a lot of work but it is well worth it.

Norm

Comment

Thanks Norm! It's been a big help already. Your generosity has overwhelmed my family and we are grateful to have a Friend like you. God Bless You! Also a big thanks to all who are participating, can't wait to see who's fuel injected next.
      We are hooked up and pulling out in the morning so wish us well.
      [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
      [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

IH All,

Just found the library here outside Seattle in Bellevue and thought I would let you know how it's going!

Kathy is doing well, very well thanks to all the prayers she is receiving. Surgery is still on for friday. Doctor is confedent all will go well.

The new EFI system I installed is Just Wonderful. My truck has never ran this great and this is a madien voyage to Seattle from Coeur d'Alene Idaho pulling a 20 foot travel trailer.
        Mountain passes, 100 degree heat, yet is just pulled like a dream. I will record some data on the way home and give some more details.

I'll check in when I can but should be home in a couple weeks.
        Thanks to everybody who has helped!
        [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

IH All,
          Just a note to say hi and let you know Kathy had her surgery Friday and is doing well. She is up walking around and the doctor is confident the outcome will be well. She may have to have one more surgery in another six months but we will see.
          Haven't seen another IH since we been here? We fell very out of place with all the Porches, Lexus, Mercedes crowd. We are in a RV park in Bellvue that had special rates for the hospital. Short drive ten minutes to the hospital.
          Can't afford to shop close by but the garage sales and thrift stores are like you've never seen!
          Thanks to every body who has helped and kept us in your prayers, sure wish we were home at Travis's work party today!
          Don't know when were coming home. If anyone is going to NWBR let me know, me and Jesse might make it. Call on my cell phone at 208 691 8101

Comment

Well things turned for the worse here. Kathy got out of the hospital for half a day and fever started. We took her back to the hospital and the infection is getting worse. There is also a leak in her intestine that may need another surgery. Now it's just a waiting game.

I know there are a lot of people out there keeping us in their prayers and I would like to ask them to also include Norm's brother Kevin on thier prayer list as well. He went into the hospital for chest pains and I have not heard back from Norm yet.
            Hope all is well.

Comment

IH once again all,
              I'd really like to thank Norm from AFI once again for donating this system to help my family. And to all those in the IH community who pitched in to help either by donating to this giveaway, words of hope, places to stay, I have had more offers of help than you could imagine. Without it we would not have been able to stay with Kathy through these trying times. I haven't left her in eighteen years and with your help I was with her through this again.

Kathy has recovered from the infection and it looks as though the leak (fistula) has also healed. She was released from the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle WA. Tuesday night and we made it home by Wednesday afternoon. We were all doing much better being home until Thursday when she was admitted to the hospital here in Coeur d'Alene Idaho for more complications from the surgery. At least we are home and these complications are not as life threatening as were the ones in Seattle.

This raffle is to end today July 31st and this thread will be locked to read only after Norm from Affordable Fuel Injection announces the winner.
              Once again thanks to all involved, you all helped!

Comment

And the Winner Is!!!!!

Jerry Sheets of Spearman, Texas.

Jerry bought 2 chances for the giveaway and also stated that if he wins he may donate the system back to the club. Lets see if he wants the system or if he is going to donate it back.

I have sent him an email and waiting for his response. Congradulations Jerry.

Thank you to all who participated in this, we had 44 entrants which provided $880 for Mark and his family to have in this time of need.

Norm

Comment

Working...
                X