binder bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• binder bash

where is the binder bash held the group i run around with would like to come out thanks for any info rob

Great we would like to have you!
    It's a long way though. Stateline Idaho on the border of Washington and Idaho.
    Between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene.
    We do have a furthist traveled award if that helps?
    [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
    [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle-Mark
      Great we would like to have you!
      It's a long way though. Stateline Idaho on the border of Washington and Idaho.
      Between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene.
      We do have a furthist traveled award if that helps?
      From reading the description in the Calendar, it's pretty much a 1-day event, right?

I could show up Saturday morning and wrap up Saturday night, heading home on Sunday.

Yeah, I'd miss out on the trail ride, but...

I could conceivably make the 300 mile trek Friday night after leaving work a little early.. and make a leisurely drive home on Sunday.

Hmmm...

Comment

That's it Tom, be there Saturday.
        Friday we just hang out, meet guests that are camping while getting some more things organized.

Saturday everything happens.

Sunday we do a off road trail run and a on road scenic tour for those interested.

Most guests do what you are planing...
        [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

binder bash

What happened to Tom he didn't make it.
          Tow strap? : histeric

Comment

Re: binder bash

Originally posted by Todd Munns
            What happened to Tom he didn't make it.
            Sorry. :(

I spent the weekend spinning wrenches trying to get this 392 into my Travelette for RMIHR next week..

Last night we dropped it into place - FINALLY.

Hopefully it'll fire and run now...

Comment

binder bash

Well we keep hoping one of these days to get you here. The show was huge this year. Elvis even made a visit. Do you live near Bozman? I had a club member brake down at a KOA there in his travelall on the way back from Iowa, and he was looking for you. I didn't get the message until it was too late since I was in the Belt Mountains of Montana.
              Todd

Comment

Re: binder bash

Originally posted by Gary
                Well we keep hoping one of these days to get you here. The show was huge this year. Elvis even made a visit. Do you live near Bozman? I had a club member brake down at a KOA there in his travelall on the way back from Iowa, and he was looking for you. I didn't get the message until it was too late since I was in the Belt Mountains of Montana.
                Todd
                I'm about 100 miles from Bozeman.

If it's the KOA in *Belgrade* (just west of Bozeman).. then I even have a buddy that runs a 4x4 shop within walking distance of the KOA.

You go "behind" the KOA and you find his shop..

You'd go past the KOA if you were coming up from West Yellowstone, IIRC.

I WILL make it over yet. CdA is a nice place I don't mind visiting. I've just been busy with "capital improvements".. this 392 should make hauling a LOT nicer/easier/faster/better/whatever.. making a tow to CdA that much easier.

Hmm.. reminds me.. time to head home and break the cam in..

Comment

When is the next one for 2004? Have 70 1100 D that I would love to bring. And maybe an R-162 if I get busy.
                  RTK
                  The fleet:
                  1973 Scout II
                  1954 R-162

Comment

Dates will be set this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X