X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day 4x4 Racing in Montana

Frontier 4-Wheelers and Cascade County 4-Wheelers Memorial Day Rally

5/24/03-5/26/03

3 days of 4x4 racing in Cascade, MT. Roughly 300 miles from the Washington/Idaho state line on I-90.

Take I-90 east to Garrison Junction just past Drummon, MT. Then take US-12 into Helena, MT, then I-15 north 60 miles to Cascade.

Primitive on-site camping.

Saturday 100-yard 4x4 drag racing, Sunday "Tuff Truck"/Obstacle racing throughout the day, with a multi-vehicle Baja(s) to finish the day. 4-10 4x4s racing on a "short-course" for 15minutes to an hour.

Monday we'll have 100-yard "fast-track" mud-drags. That means the mud should not exceed 18" in depth - this is not a mud-bog.

There will be a few IHs in attendance. Tom Mandera will have his "Little Devil" '77 SII out for the weekend.

Dave Nuenke from Rapid City, SD is rumored to begin campaigning a '72 1110 pickup on Memorial Day.

Might be some additional well-known competitors from Colorado in the field as well.

Stock trucks are welcome in the drags and mud - helmets, long sleeves/pants are required.

Modified trucks will need a 6pt rollcage for the drags.

"Tuff Truck" competitors will need a 6pt rollcage, 5pt harness, and nets or arm restraints in addition to helmet, sleeves, etc.

Full rules are available on the M4x4A website.

Well.. I think we need one more IH to show up to make an even dozen..

You're all, of course, invited.

I fired up the racer last night and changed the oil.. just need to swap some tires around and give it a bath n' I'm ready to go play..

Comment

Working...
    X