Sand Dunes In Moses Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sand Dunes In Moses Lake

Mark your calanders everyone. We have a date set for our annual trip to the dunes, which is gonna be the 12th-14th of september. We usually get more details as the time gets closer, but at least we now have something to put on the event calander. see ya

sand dunes

Count us in as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do some fishing this time Gary!
    Tow strap? : histeric

Comment

SAND DUNES

I'm counting on you showing me some of the "secret" spots that you seem to always find down there. Plan on going a couple days early so we can get a jump on the crowds, and also get the porta-crappers that were such a big hit. Hopefully I'm not taking a VW down. see ya

Comment

Does this mean we will have live music at the dunes? :confused:
        That would be cool...
        We are the envy of the duners already with our own porti-pottys.
        I'll be there with the kid and Kathy says she's going too!
        Bought time you go camping Travis.
        [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 4 speed PCM 16197427 Project!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]
        [B]May be all you need to know about EFI![/B]

and I still help local JustIH members (for fun) free! :cool: [/CENTER]

Comment

Hello guys, new to your board. Trying to find some more info about the dune run. Where do you guys camp, out in the dunes or in the gravel pit? It's been about 4 years since I've been to Moses but thinkin' about goin' to meet some other Scout lovers. More details would be great Also, where you folks camp RV accessable?

Comment

We had a travel Trailer and a motor home there last year no problems, drive in drive out. It's along side the road that borders the dunes. The other side of the street is farm fields. Look for IH's and we rent our own porti pottys. Some of us should be there by noon Friday.
            If that's not enough information to get you there call Todd he is very good with directions out there. 509 893 0097
            [CENTER]1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1/4L60E. White and Woodgrain Sleeper...PCM 16188051 With SS/V4P/Custom Tune! WOT 12.9 AFR!

1990 Chevy Suburban Silverado 5.7L 2wd ECM 1227747 HiWay Lean Cruise 18.5 MPG and 12.5 to 1 AFR at WOT!

[SIZE=3][B][URL="http://www.gearhead-efi.com/"]GearHead-EFI.com[/URL] EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

sand dunes

T.T. hope you get this in time, but we camp south of the gravel pit along the road. You can't miss us.
              Todd Munns

Comment

I had a great time in the dunes.
                Good wheelin.
                Good people.
                Good times.
                Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to mention deep mud!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wasn't that a sweet trip!!!!!!!! I think in total we had nearly 20 internationals at one point or another. We spent a good portion of time rescueing the locals. They were all believers when the scouts pulled them out of there watery graves.

Comment

Wheeling

I was thinking of another run. Something like a winter wood run for all of us with fire places. We could all bring chain saws and have fun in the woods at the same time.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. The woodbox is a little empty. Do you have any place in mind? Jon and I are talking about going camping next weekend WITHOUT the kids. We could "scout" out some wood. We will be camping in Idaho. Does it matter where you cut the wood--- Washington or Idaho?
                        70 1300 4x4 Travelette,"Clifford",'75 200 1ton 4x4 w/service bed , '74 ScoutII,36x14.50 swampers ,AKA:Rusty ,SOA,RS,D44/D608hole/narrowed,divorced NP202,6 point cage to frame,'"79 SII(Wifes)SOA,304 , 4sp., 37" ProComps, 8000lb. Warn .73'1210 4x4Travelall,392,4sp.,barndoors , 8" lift in progress(She wants 38's). '64 1300 1 ton Travelette 4x4 "Tatonka".
                        (2)1980 Scouts with consecutive serial numbers..

Comment

wood run

It don't matter to me where we go. I did not have a place in mind, I just need some wood for the SHOP. I like tamarack. but anything will work. If you will, let me know how the wood looks this weekend. When we find a place than I will e-mail it to everybody.

Comment

Anybody get pictures of the Tumbler in the mud? Preferably not when stuck.
                            Thanks,Jon.
                            70 1300 4x4 Travelette,"Clifford",'75 200 1ton 4x4 w/service bed , '74 ScoutII,36x14.50 swampers ,AKA:Rusty ,SOA,RS,D44/D608hole/narrowed,divorced NP202,6 point cage to frame,'"79 SII(Wifes)SOA,304 , 4sp., 37" ProComps, 8000lb. Warn .73'1210 4x4Travelall,392,4sp.,barndoors , 8" lift in progress(She wants 38's). '64 1300 1 ton Travelette 4x4 "Tatonka".
                            (2)1980 Scouts with consecutive serial numbers..

Comment

Nope sorry just ones stuck in the mud!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X